Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Box Office Representative - Warriors (Santa Cruz, CA)
About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking to hire part time Box Office Representatives to provide outstanding customer service for the 2017-18 basketball season. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a professional demeanor. This position will be responsible for providing superior customer service to guests at the Kaiser Permanente Arena Box Office and Ticket Services office. Additional tasks will vary.
This is a part-time position and is located in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Assist in box office setup and closure
- Provide day of game customer service via phone and face-to-face at ticket services windows on game days
- Track all customer service issues using provided software
- Issue tickets to VIP clientele at will-call window on game days
- Sell tickets at front office location as well as box office on game days.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a professional demeanor. Must be mature and accustomed to working in a diverse environment
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and telephone.
- Basic computer knowledge
- High energy, detail-oriented, and hard-working individual
- Ability to multi-task and to complete assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work majority of home games and other events including week nights, weekends and some holidays according to schedule
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pushing/pulling/carrying and lifting may include up to 30 lbs. (set-up and break down)
- Stair climbing and the ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work the majority of home games – 24 regular season games and playoffs
- 5 hour shifts on game days, typically 4:00pm to 9:00pm